- When Traditional Schools Fail: Homeschooling May Be a Better Option - http://www.additudemag.com/adhd/article/7042.html
- The Charlotte Mason method teaches through “living” books — written in story form by authors who have passion for their subjects — rather than textbooks, and cultivates habits of character.
- The Unschooling method is guided by the child’s curiosity, allowing her to choose what, when, how, and where she learns.
- Homeschooling LD/ADD Children: Great Idea or Big Mistake? http://www.ldonline.org/article/5917/
- Experiences of ADHD-Labeled Kids Who Leave Typical Schooling https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/freedom-learn...