Visited the in-laws-to-be today to work out our table seating plan.
We started out with a piece of paper and a pencil, but I was rubbing out so much that we decided to do up an Excel worksheet for the table seating. This made things heaps easier to move people around.
Here's what we've come up with...
- Bridal table - Bridal party plus Scott's sister and Sonia's boyfriend
First row: (left to right from Bridal table)
- Table 1 - Parents, Siblings and Menzie family
- Table 2 - Brisbane family
- Table 3 - More Brisbane family
Second row: (Right to left from bridal table)
- Table 4 - (young) Personal friends
- Table 5 - My work friends
- Table 6 - Family friends
Got a couple of spare seats still though... :\